I'm already a little too excited for it to be Spring as it is, and these sandals are certainly not helping bring it any closer. I just couldn't resist myself at work today. Can't wait for the day when I can walk outside comfortable in just a tee or a tank, jeans, and these gladiator sandals.
Friday, February 29, 2008
How 'bout some Spring?
I'm already a little too excited for it to be Spring as it is, and these sandals are certainly not helping bring it any closer. I just couldn't resist myself at work today. Can't wait for the day when I can walk outside comfortable in just a tee or a tank, jeans, and these gladiator sandals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lucky you! You got those sandals! I want those as well. Too bad oaknyc.com has only size 42 left:-(..sob sob. What size are you wearing?:-P I need a size 40. Please let me know if you come across any other sites that sells these cool sandals. I bought myself a D&G version today. More metal hardware and with studs. will post a pic on my blog. But I still like Philip Lims. Only got the D&G ones as I have to expend my credit note with the store there.
Post a Comment