I spotted it back in September at the Marc by Marc store on Bleecker (Yes, I am still a victim to the hype that is Marc Jacobs). It's been a hit with the guys though intended as a womens article, according to the shopguy. I gave in a few months later. It must have been the handsome shape and the not so obnoxious plaid which plaid prints often tend to be, that did it for me. Not to mention the size is a statement as well. I can't seem to live without it these days, or at least until Spring arrives.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
My Fall/Winter Bag
I spotted it back in September at the Marc by Marc store on Bleecker (Yes, I am still a victim to the hype that is Marc Jacobs). It's been a hit with the guys though intended as a womens article, according to the shopguy. I gave in a few months later. It must have been the handsome shape and the not so obnoxious plaid which plaid prints often tend to be, that did it for me. Not to mention the size is a statement as well. I can't seem to live without it these days, or at least until Spring arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment