Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year. New Clothes.




With already a week and a half into the new year, I figured it was worth mentioning a few new year's 'firsts'. My first alcohol beverage of the new year was a glass of Moët at Mikey's party on New Year's Eve. I scarfed down some McDonald's after all the reveling, my first meal. I even kissed someone and....it was bad. As for my first purchase of the new year, a bordeaux cardigan and ruffled bib shirt from Burberry Prorsum A/W 08. I figure it was about time to reintroduce color back into an almost entirely black wardrobe.

1 comment:

Not Sure Yet said...

Yay,a new post! Love the outfit, I support anything and everything tuxedo-esque, well maybe not everything, but I like this shirt, a lot! And color is good for you, wear more color! I actually have a strict rule of not buying black things. I do a lot of theatre stuff that requires all black ensembles so I try to buy simple (and sometimes intricate) black things every now and then, but I am all about color.

Alright, good job posting, post more, post more! I am 7 hours away from New York and need to be connected somehow.


- Peace, Love and Chanel