It was a great 2 months interning at the OAK Showroom, but unfortunately I have to say "See ya" this Friday. The internship offered only a sample of what life is like in the fashion industry, something I definitely want to dabble in a little more. I still have my sights on architecture, but i'll always have fashion on my mind. I'm also very blessed to have had such a kick-ass boss. Zam is already making a few phone calls for me, one of them being to the Barney's buying office. So.... i'm getting there.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Goodbye OAK
It was a great 2 months interning at the OAK Showroom, but unfortunately I have to say "See ya" this Friday. The internship offered only a sample of what life is like in the fashion industry, something I definitely want to dabble in a little more. I still have my sights on architecture, but i'll always have fashion on my mind. I'm also very blessed to have had such a kick-ass boss. Zam is already making a few phone calls for me, one of them being to the Barney's buying office. So.... i'm getting there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment