There's not a drop of teenager left in me. I've pretty much partied every night until today today, so taking it easy is a must (my brain says "no", but my heart says "go"). I appreciate all the love from my friends and family as always, which a perfect birthday is not complete without. All I need now is a Louvré cake from Payard and a little shopping to top it off. And I think I hear those Givenchy shoes calling...
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Look who just turned 20...
There's not a drop of teenager left in me. I've pretty much partied every night until today today, so taking it easy is a must (my brain says "no", but my heart says "go"). I appreciate all the love from my friends and family as always, which a perfect birthday is not complete without. All I need now is a Louvré cake from Payard and a little shopping to top it off. And I think I hear those Givenchy shoes calling...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment